Calling all women, girls and feminist artists!
Women and girls of all ages, in all our diversity, from every region of the world are gravely concerned about the lack of just and sufficient action on climate change around the world.
Together, we are creating a mass movement for climate justice. We call on all women, all girls and all of our allies to join us in this pledge, to join our campaign of six actions, on six themes towards the United Nations (UN) Climate Conference this December in Paris, France.
ENERGY- ECONOMY- SOLUTIONS- SURVIVAL- POWER – CLIMATE JUSTICE
The Women’s Global Call is mobilizing women and girls and delivering our demands for meaningful and just action on climate change at every level and in all possible spaces – local, regional, national and global.
You can be a part of the Women’s Global Call too!
Six winning poster designs will be chosen by a leading group of women’s rights and climate justice advocates. Winning designs will represent the above themes and be chosen from different regions of the world.
Winning designs will receive a reward of $1000USD, be shared across thousands of networks and be unveiled at a high-level event in New York City in September, alongside the UN General Assembly and New York Climate Week.
Submit your design by September 18th to email@example.com
• Send final files to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Size of the poster: 420mm x 600mm
• Resolution: 300 dpi
• File type: JPEG or PDF
• Color mode: CMYK
• Bleed: 5mm extra space on all sides of the document
• Safety margin: 5mm on inside of all edges
• Please include 150 words explaining the design concept and the corresponding theme
• Please include contact information and a brief biography
• Submissions can focus on one theme or the overall Women’s Global Call
• Submissions should translate across countries, regions and languages
• We encourage an emphasis on visuals and symbols over text