The Young Feminist Wire welcomes young feminists (under 30) and feminists of all other ages who are interested in keeping up-to-date on young feminist issues and organizing, and to be part of the Young Feminist Wire membership. Signing up to be a member allows you to:
- Receive our quarterly newsletters, and frequent update emails which alert you to opportunities and calls for participation.
- Participate in our e-learning sessions, Guests on the Wire sessions, and Blogathons
- Join, interact, and outreach with an international online community of activists via our Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Spread the word about your own calls for action, activities, videos, and other online activism
- Have your writing, analysis, reflections published as a Guest Blogger
Fill in the form below to sign-up to be a Young Feminist Wire member. Contact email@example.com for more information.